Total System Solution- Enclosure Total System Solution - Barriers GeoSack System with PlastiBund GeoSack System- Tent Total System Solution- Integrated
Ø Do you operate a business that regularly washes plant, vehicles or boats on site (either as a fixed or mobile operation)?
Ø Are you aware that water from vehicle, plant and boat washdown facilities is considered to be trade effluent and requires processing before discharge?
Ø Are you aware that trade effluent discharged to the foul water drain requires a permit from the sewage/water company?
Ø Are you aware that trade effluent discharged to ground or surface water requires a permit from the Environment Agency?
Ø Are you aware that the cost of discharge to a water course, groundwater or sewer is proportional to the quality and quantity of the trade effluent discharged?
Ø Are you paying high fees for the disposal of effluent and/or emptying of silt traps in your current business operation?
Ø Are you a responsible company that strives to meet its environmental responsibilities?
Ø Do you wish to discuss your washdown regulatory responsibilities on a confidential, no-obligation basis?
FiltaBund may be the cost effective answer to your washdown water management needs. We provide vehicle wash bays, portable wash mats, wheel wash systems and washwater processing units that meet the requirements of UK legislation.
All systems are surface mounted and can replace sub surface, oil and fuel interceptors, settlement tanks and silt traps with little to no groundworks, which often saves considerable cost.
Complete washbays and wash pads can be provided, or existing systems can be upgraded to meet current regulations. So if you are looking for a full wash water recycling system, a partial water reclaim system, a simple compliant wash bay or run a mobile jet wash, we have the affordable product for you.
There are many things to consider when designing a washbay, some of which are listed below:
- How dirty are the items to be washed?
- Is a sewer accessible on site?
- Will you be using water only, detergent or steam?
- Do you require assistance with your permit application?
- Will detergent be applied with a sponge or with the pressure washer (need to consider overspray pollution)?
- What size bay will you require and do you need spray barriers and roof?
- What loading will be applied to the platform?
- Do you want to recycle water and/or have you considered rain water harvesting?
- Are the items to be washed contaminated (sewage/toxic chemicals)?
- Will the bay be located inside or outside?
- What surface will the bay be mounted on?
- Is this a new build or retrofit?
- Have you considered the impact of rainwater on the processing and disposal of effluent?
- Do you have space for a separate processing unit?
- Is the ground flat or sloped?
........the list goes on.
Washbays must be designed correctly to meet legislative requirements, avoid environmental pollution, minimise operational downtime and ensure longevity. Your wash bay provider should be discussing all these items with you prior to specifying a solution.
Click on an image below or use the site navigation to the left for further information on our washbay products and services. You can call us on +447964 957548, email us at email@example.com or contact us using the form below. Live Chat is also available for confidential advice, or you can join my network on Linkedin (profile below).
TOTAL SYSTEM SOLUTION
- Surface mounted vehicle and plant wash down
FILTABUND GEOSACK SYSTEM
- Washbay retrofit/upgrade, heavy soil, ultra large bays
FILTABUND TOTAL SYSTEM SOLUTION; MARINE
- Copper, silt, non-native species removal
- Packable and portable washbay
- Solid landing base for refuelling, maintenance and washdown